Will Your Family Be Caught Unprepared in 2011?
Here is the easiest Estate Planning resolution you can keep. It’ll make sure that your family and your money are protected. Take this quiz.
It’s part of my book, Breakthrough Estate Planning: Finding All The Answers You’ll Ever Need. I have included it here for your benefit.
Estate Planning Quiz
Answer “Yes”, “No” or “Unsure” for each question.
2. I have legally appointed someone to handle decisions for me if I cannot.
4. I have provided for loved ones with special needs.
5. I have a plan to deal with my business if I die.
6. I regularly preview my estate plan to ensure that it achieves my goals.
7. I review my loved ones’ needs to ensure my estate will protect them.
8. I have an updated listing of assets and valuable documents.
9. My life insurance coverage will replace income and cover taxes.
10. My loved ones know where my up-to-date will is stored.
After you’ve taken the quiz, see for yourself what you need to do next.
Take advantage of my free e-book on the Estate Planning: 7 Keys to Success.
All you have to do is register here. You’ll be able to read the e-book instantly and learn the keys to success. You are under no obligation. This e-book is totally free. It
is a helpful tool to get you started to meet your estate planning resolutions.
You can also read a sample chapter of Breakthrough Estate Planning here. I designed this book to answer the 7 most common questions asked by people in my estate planning law practice. It’s designed to help you avoid the 7 biggest estate planning mistakes.
Are you interested in online estate planning workshops? I will be hosting workshops for executors and estate advisors.
Send me an email and we will add you to our list for early bird registration.Posted In: Estates, Powers of Attorney, Wills On: January 10th, 2011