Toronto Library Seminars for Executors
You do, however, need to have an overview of the probate process.
What tasks must executors perform and when?
I will explain this in my one-hour seminars. I have been invited to conduct probate seminars at local libraries across Toronto in May and June.
Can You Help Me?
I’d love to have your input as I prepare my speaking notes.
Please tell me: what is your biggest fear about probate?
You’ll want to know my seminar topic so here it is:
“Suddenly You’re an Executor…Now What?”
I will cover the steps in a typical estate administration.
I’ll share the probate secrets I learned since 1978 as a Toronto Estate lawyer.
- the dangers of being an executor
- why I trademarked the term Executors Disease™
- how the Executor Mantra replaces stress with success
- what makes a good executor
- the difference between Ontario estate trustees and executors
- where to get help for your executor
5 Reasons You Want to Attend
- Statistics say the majority of us will be an executor one day
- It’s no cost/no charge information from a Certified Specialist
- I am an expert who has written numerous estate books
- I know how to make complex subject simple
- I am familiar with the newest legal trends as I edit a leading legal text, titled “Compensation and Duties of Estate Trustees, Guardians and Attorneys”
The Top 5 Probate Secrets
You’ll understand how to:
- avoid costly probate mistakes
- perform tasks every executor must do
- be efficient and not waste time
- reduce stress and deal with relatives
- get paid as an executor for all your trouble
I expect the audience will include seniors and their executors.
I will prepare handouts and have time to answer questions.
If you cannot attend, send me your probate/executor questions here.
Read a related blog post: Executor’s Duty to Protect the Estate
About Ed Olkovich
I am Toronto estate lawyer, author and editor of Carswell’s legal guide, Compensation and Duties of Estate Trustees, Guardians and Attorneys. I am a Certified Specialist in Estates and Trusts law. I have handled estate disputes and probate problems since 1978. © 2014