Tag: legal specialist

Need a Certified Specialist in Estates Law?

You know what a medical specialist does, but what about a legal specialist? In Ontario, the body that licenses lawyers is called the Law Society of Upper Canada. It has a certified specialist program for specific areas of law, including estates and trusts. The program recognizes lawyers…
Read full article

Phone 416 769 - 9800 Email Us Email