Problems With the Last Will?
If something is wrong with the last will, I can help.
Here are some common questions about wills I can help with:
– The original will is lost, can you use a copy of the will?
– The meaning of the will is unclear
– The will contains obvious mistakes
– The signature on the will looks suspicious
– Was the will correctly signed during the pandemic?
– There are handwritten changes in the will
– What if the executors refuse to act?
– What if the will is being contested – do I need to have a lawyer?
– Do I need a probate lawyer?
– What if there is no will?
– The will can’t be found – where to look?
– Do you need probate to sell a house?
Most people do not realize wills are legal documents. They can be interpreted by judges. A judge can declare a will invalid for failing to meet Ontario’s legal requirements.
Recent changes have occurred in Ontario. Courts must no longer dismiss wills if the wills do comply with all legal formalities.
Need an expert to solve a will problem? I can supply you with solutions.Estates, Wills On: June 15th, 2023