LIVE WEB EVENT: Emerging Legal Trends in Estates and Trusts Law
Powered by Westlaw Topical Texts and Annotations
Emerging Legal Trends in Estates & Trusts
Live Event Date: November 29, 2023
Live Event Time: 12:00 PM ET
Hosted by Thomson Reuters
As the population ages, we’re now on the cusp of the largest intergenerational transfers of wealth. Emerging as issues in this environment are will challenge thresholds, the passing of accounts as fiduciaries, and the meaning of substantial compliance. Join us for an informative session as our estates specialist, Edward F. Olkovich, will be looking at these trends and addressing dependant’s relief and MAiD.
- Why threshold evidence is required to contest wills
- Age and capacity bias
- Fiduciaries’ duties to account – are there new standards?
- What are dependants’ legal & moral estate claims?
- Why substantial compliance for wills matters
- End of life decisions: What’s next for MAiD in 2024