If You Are in an Estate Dispute then Ask Your Lawyer These Questions
- What is the theory of law involved in my estate dispute?
- What is the theory of law of those who oppose me?
- What key issues must I win to be successful in court?
- What obstacles should I be aware of if my case goes to trial?
- What are the possible trial outcomes on each key legal issue?
- What are the cost consequences if I win or lose on my key issues?
- What are the risks of going to trial and what is the estimated cost?
- If changes occur to these possible outcomes, will you advise me?
- What options other than a court trial can resolve my estate dispute?
- Should I consider making any offer to settle?
Do you need help from an estate dispute lawyer?
Estate law is all I do.Estates, Inheritance On: December 24th, 2021