Executors – Your Top 10 Executor Questions Answered
Are you handling an estate for a relative, friend or business partner?
Do you know what’s involved? As an executor, you’ll want to know answers to these top questions:
- How do I know I am the executor?
- Who pays for the funeral if you are the executor?
- When can executors take charge of the estate?
- Is it difficult acting as an executor?
- How long does it take to handle an estate?
- Does an executor get paid?
- How much do executors get paid?
- When should executors get help from professionals?
- What is involved to probate an estate?
- What assets are included for probate purposes?
About Edward Olkovich
I am a Toronto estate lawyer and Certified Specialist in Estates and Trusts Law. I edit Carswell’s legal guide Compensation and Duties of Estate Trustees, Guardians and Attorneys. I have handled estate disputes and probate problems since 1978.Posted By: Ed Olkovich In: Executors On: May 27th, 2016