10 Reasons to Make Changes to Your Will
If you have a will, here are some reasons to update it:
1. You divorce, separate or cohabit with a new partner.
2. Children are born, adopted or you need new guardians.
3. You now have grandchildren or stepchildren.
4. A person named in your will becomes ill, disabled or dies.
5. You need to change your executors, beneficiaries or charities named in your will.
6. Your assets have increased and you want more tax planning.
7. You start or invest in a business.
8. You move to another state, province or country.
9. You acquire major assets in another state, province or country.
10. Your children become adults.Wills On: December 2nd, 2011